EAST TINTIC DISTRICT, Utah, April 13, 2021 – Tintic Consolidated Metals LLC "TCM" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it is actively seeking a strategic partner to carry out large-scale Porphyry Copper Exploration and Development in the East Tintic District of Utah, which features:
- High-sulfidation precious-and base-metal deposits with significant historic production
- Carbonate replacement and vein deposits
- Analogous geology to Superior (Arizona) District before discovery of Resolution porphyry deposit
- Known porphyry-style mineralization (Big Hill, SW Tintic)
- Major consolidated land position
- Mining investment-friendly jurisdiction
Click here to read the full release.